How to Navigate from Salesforce Mobile to the Youreka Mobile App
Salesforce Mobile doesn’t allow you to complete forms in offline however Youreka offers the Youreka Mobile App which is available on both iOS and Android devices and allows you to access, edit, and update forms offline. If you’re already using Salesforce Mobile to complete forms on your mobile device, you can still leverage the Youreka Mobile App! These steps demonstrate how to navigate from one app to the other so that your workflow isn’t disrupted when you have to complete forms offline.
Don’t have the Youreka Mobile App yet? Get started by following these instructions here: Download and Get Started with Youreka Mobile.
Before you begin, ensure that you are logged into both the Salesforce Mobile and Youreka Mobile apps and that both apps reflect the most up-to-date version of Youreka.
- Navigate to a created form in Salesforce1 by clicking the Forms List selecting it from either My Forms or All Mobile Forms.
- Select one of your created forms and click the green next button along the bottom of each form page until you can select Submit to complete the form.
- From the form detail view, open the gear menu in the top right-hand corner of the form next to the form name.
- This open a list of options which allows you to disable this form on mobile, delete it, or open in the Youreka Mobile app to be able to fill out this form offline. Select Open in Mobile App.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you’re opening a separate app on your device. Click Open to confirm.
If you would prefer to further customize this experience, consider building custom links or buttons with Deep links.